Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fourth of July Manicure

Happy Fourth of July, neighbours-to-the-South! I hope you are all doing your best to take the time to enjoy today, like we did over here on the 1st.

For this manicure, I decided to keep it semi-simple by only doing something fun and sparkly on accent nails (ring fingers). I did a white base coat on the other nails, followed by a modified French tip using red & navy. On the ring finger, I sponged on red, blue, and white with a makeup sponge and added sparkly stars with a tooth pick and white polish. I finished it all off with a tad of holographic glitter.






The real reason why I did this manicure is because I am, in fact, moving the USA very soon! In August, I am heading down to Ithaca, NY for grad school at Cornell University. I am sad to leave Canada but very excited to hit the books again! 

So, this means that our business of nail parties will be on pause. We will still be booking parties until August 10th so get yours in soon! Also, I will be back for holidays so feel free to contact us to see if we could work something out. The blog is going to keep running - I figured it would be great to have a creative outlet during my studies, so please keep checking in to see what manicures I am up to!

Thanks so much for reading and booking!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment