Monday 7 November 2011

Juicy Strawberry Nails

Ok - I know it's not technically summer anymore BUT I can't stay away from this adorable summery mani. Plus, it is actually quite beautiful and sunny outside today in Ottawa so I will take what I can get. These strawberries are really easy to do and end up looking absolutely darling. In fact, they were quite popular this weekend at Talk to the Hand at Victoire Boutique.
For the red base, I used Sally Hansen's Insta Dry in Rapid Red.
I used this polish because it is quite opaque with only one coat and, knowing I would be adding details on top, I usually prefer to avoid multiple base coats.
For the seeds and leaves, I used a yellow by Color Club and Jade is the New Black by OPI.

And here is a pic of the manicure with a flash (these little berries are difficult to photograph!).


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment