Thursday 14 June 2012

FREE Pop-Up Manicures - Friday at Magpie!


Hi everyone! We have amazing news for tomorrow! I will be setting up shop at Magpie Jewellery's Rideau Centre location. As part of their hosting of a Designer Showcase featuring Alexis Bittar jewellery, we will be offering FREE manicures. We cannot wait. We absolutely love Magpie and all of the jewellery they carry...I am sure I will be drooling over all the great pieces on display.




I will be there from 4:00pm-7:00pm so make sure to stop by. First come first served, ladies, so show up early! I will bring an inspiration board of nail-art ideas and be sure to check out the blog for ideas if you are stumped! Also, I love a challenge and will jump on any nail design idea you can come up with.


See you there!
-Emilie



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment