Sunday 17 June 2012

Magpie Jewellery X Beauty School Dropouts


Last Friday evening, from 4-7, I set up at Magpie Jewellery's Rideau Centre location to offer free manicures! We all had a great time - staring into the depths of Alexis Bittar's stunning jewellery and trying out fun nail art ideas.

Me - ready to go! (Taken by the lovely Gaelyn of Magpie Jewellery)

I was so glad to see all you ladies who came out to take advantage of the offer and I loved doing your nails! Check out some of the manicures that ladies walked away with:

 Pink leopard

 Nude fairy nails

 Purple leopard print

 Geographic white tips with tiny black hearts

 Matte black with glossy French tips

Classic red roses

I had such an amazing time - we always love doing nails in new environments and I was thrilled to be surrounded by such a special store filled with creative and beautiful jewellery. I can't wait to do more events like this in the future!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the matte black with glossy French tips, looks fly!

    ReplyDelete