Thursday 29 March 2012

Nude with Minty Polka Dots

With all the beautiful soft pastels popping up for Spring and Summer, I couldn't resist trying something out on my nails. Plus, I just got a package of dotting tools in the mail and I was so excited to try them out!
I found them on eBay, and there were very reasonably priced. (See, fun nail art can be totally affordable, folks!) Five of them came in the package and they are made of plastic and have metal tips on both ends. One side of the tools all have the same size of metal tip and the other ends have 5 varying sizes of metal tips. They seem like they will be very versatile for different sized dots - I can't wait to experiment!




The tools actually seem quite robust considering their price, so I am curious to see how long they last. I'm keeping it pretty simple with this manicure, but I love the delicateness of the line of dots. I used Essie's Sand Tropez and Turquoise and Caicos.



Such a sweet colour combination - so perfect for Spring!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment